19 April 2008

My Book, its reviews, some tips for writers, and...


If you haven't already bought my book, you should now. It's cheap and it's good. If you don't know who I am then why don't you click here to read some reviews about my first book, Ten Poems about East Asia & Kitsch Nebula Ampersands And (which, according to Guiness World Records is nowhere near the longest poetry title ever). Please explore this site: videos, the links to my fiction and poetry (see Publishing History), and all the other stuff you can find--a lot of which should be helpful for you, especially if you are a writer. If you are a writer yourself, tap into the useful resources here including links to ezines and other good stuff. Remember, I am an editor at litchaos.com, which now offers free tips for writers, so check that out as well. Even non-writers might enjoy learning some tricks of the trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Embedded Blog from Tumblr