26 September 2008

Do you have an Amazon account?


Calling all friends and family with Amazon.com accounts! If you have an account, please write a review of my first book of poetry. 

To be able to write a review, you need to have made one purchase on Amazon (of anything, not necessarily a book -- so you can't use the "Well, I don't read" excuse again, Karla). After one purchase you will have an account. 

I need some five-star reviews. Well, I can't be picky. I don't have enough so I need any reviews. Now, I only have four reviews, so I'm calling in the calvalry. Recently the poet David McLean wrote one for me, which was a thrill. Now I'm hooked and want more reviews of my chapbook 1o Poems & Ampersands. If you don't have a copy of my book but want to do a review I will be happy to send you a complimentary copy. Also, the review doesn't have to be long. A one sentence blurb (provided it's dazzlingly positve) will warm the cockles of my heart. 

Thanks for your help. Email me if you want me to send you a free copy of the book. 

Also, just for your entertainment, check out this video clip I made of some bats coming out of a cave in Gunung Mulu, Borneo. They look like a cobra coming out of a basket or smoke twisting through the air. If you're scared of bats, don't watch it -- there are a ton of them. Music is the traditional Malay lute and then Panjabi MC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Embedded Blog from Tumblr